Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone's mounted a moto gp speedo to their r6? If you do mount one, how does the gas meter work, if there isn't one on the stock speedo-cluster? :popcorn:

·
I miss Cali rides :/
1,040 Posts
you would prolly have to pin out the stock gage to fing where the gas indicator is then fabricate a plug. it would probably only indicate when you are low still. the ecus on fz6 indicate level but that is a different bike and wouldnt match up to the r6 as far as all the other electronics. the gages look cool but to be honest i dont think you could change em out. if anything contact the company and ask what applications they are for and im sure they got some sort of resident expert that could help you out with wiring them up. hope that helps.

·
I miss Cali rides :/
1,040 Posts
yeah, i just looked at the instructions...contact the company to be sure it will be a direct fitment for the r6, cause everything looks plug n play.

·
Banned
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only purpose would be a taste in appearance dicks. How about you stop acting like a navy squid. You two are so navy. You navy squid faggot mother****er! :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
it only goes up to 15k rpm. may be a problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts