Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got em in right now, havent even had the chance to turn them on yet. (Bikes still inside the living room for the winter) I ordered the 8k, and they were RIDICULOUSLY easy to get on. Hardest part is drilling out the dust cover, after that then its just connecting. I mounted the ballasts with industrial strenth velcro to the fairing stay, although after I did it I wondered if the forks would hit them? Anybody shed light on this?

Thanks to Josh (Krypton), good prices on a great product. Appreciate it man.:toocool

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
I tried to mount mine and they hit the fork in a full wheel turn... I decided to find other locations but wondered if I would ever really turn far enough regularly enough for that to be an issue...

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool deal brother! Summer is on the way.................
Thanks Josh, Im pretty happy with them. So simple, might upgrade to.projectors next year. Ill try to remember to throw some feedback on your site for you.

Forks will hit them.

Projectors FTW.
Well worse come to worse Ill velcro them somewhere else man. I've got.plenty of.industrial strength velcro left over. And projectors are smexy, just didn't have the time, money, or feel giving the effort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts