Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
sell me a red powerband
728 Posts
The angel eyes look amazing! I'm tempted. But I'm not convinced about the HID bulbs. I'm from the UK and I don't think they'd pass the annual MOT motor inspection. A bolt on race exhaust is easy to replace for inspection time but the having to swap out the light housing for stock might be a bit much. :sing hmmm. still. looks good though. :YEA:YEA
Why not do the projector mod and then have the halos wired separately, (and hide the wires when it's time) unless they're super anal about those things.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The halo's aren't the problem, its the HID's - technically they're not entirely legal in the UK, on motorcycles anyway. Something to do with the fact they're not auto-leveling. Depends on who does the inspection I guess, some won't care, some do...

Think they'd do a halogen version?

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Just wondering if I should even place an order. I tried to email on the Krypton website with no response like a week ago. Is this guy still in business.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
just wondering if i should even place an order. I tried to email on the krypton website with no response like a week ago. Is this guy still in business.
noooooooooo

·
Registered
71 Posts
Guys been MIA for a while. The set up isn't bad, but by now I am hoping you can find something with a smaller ballast that's easier to tuck in. I would search around for something else vs waiting for an unknown period of time. GL

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts
Do people really not do any research anymore??

Do a simple google search for Kryptonbulbs..You would have to be retarded to order from him after seeing page after page of search results saying don't buy from him.

/thread

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Do people really not do any research anymore??

Do a simple google search for Kryptonbulbs..You would have to be retarded to order from him after seeing page after page of search results saying don't buy from him.

/thread
Why do you think I asked. I searched and found that not too long ago he was on another forum saying everything was all good. Why wouldn't one of the Moderators flag this thread so that someone dose not unknowingly buy from him. There is nothing in this thread that says HEY IM NOT IN BUSINESS ANYMORE.

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts
Why do you think I asked. I searched and found that not too long ago he was on another forum saying everything was all good. Why wouldn't one of the Moderators flag this thread so that someone dose not unknowingly buy from him. There is nothing in this thread that says HEY IM NOT IN BUSINESS ANYMORE.
He still is a business.
He never said he wasn't in business anymore that was the whole problem. He would never respond to emails, calls, texts, post etc...

He would take peoples money and they would never get a product or if they did it was month later and after they filed a claim.

I do agree though there is not much mention about the issues with him in this thread.. I thought there was. Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
No worries I wasn't trying to be a dick. I just wanted some of these projectors they are sick. Is there anyone else that sells these same ones. I know bkmoto does something similar. But I like these ones more.

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts
Yea Borka does sell them, not sure the quality of his compared to the ones Krypton sells. Could also check out the retrofitcource and do your own setup. They have lots to choose from

261 - 274 of 274 Posts