Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a moment and warn you guys about possible stock shortages over the next month.

I import my HID's from a factory in China, I am told that "Chinese New Year" is coming up and the factory will be closed.... Now you know how our new year is 1 or 2 days??? Ok, well Chinese New Year lasts from January 20th to February 17th.

Now, I just placed a $5000 order today with the Factory and I plan on placing another order around the 15th so that it will ship out to me before the 20th.

Anyhow, If you are on the fence, or planning an order, it would help me out TONS if you would place it ASAP, this week if possible.

My website also accepts "check / money order" payments so if you are planning the order but dont have the cash right now feel free to use the Check/money order option which places the order to me and it gives you an invoice and tells you where to send payment so I can make sure I have the stock available when you need it. We can still process the payment electronically when you are ready, just hit me up via Email and I will invoice you, my email is kryptonbulbs(at)gmail(dot)com

I will stay on top of the website and update any items I do run out of, Generally I order about once a month anyhow so we will probably be fine but I just expect the worse when I know I will not have the ability to order.

If I have any stock issues I will contact customers as soon as they are realized.

I could bring product in from Korea but I dont want to mess with the quality, I have had great success with these kits and this factory and I would like to stay uniform.

Also, just so you guys know I am switching to "bulk pack" kits so the ballasts will come individually boxed and bulbs will be in boxes of 2. This will allow me to use smaller shipping packages and reduce costs which will also allow me to continue to broaden the product line faster. For now the Retail boxes will still be shipped but they will be phased out. To be honest this is the normal practice for any HID company selling at my prices, Normally that pretty box costs the customers about $30 lol.

The products are not changing at all, just the packaging.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
thinking about getting an hid kit want projectors pretty dang bad but cant send you my housing, and i wouldnt know what the f im doing if order the kit..outcome would be me needing new headlights..lol

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
What a hassle, you'd think being china they'd make them work right through it, ha.

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a hassle, you'd think being china they'd make them work right through it, ha.
Yeah, pretty sure the conditions suck... I will probably be fine with my stock but just wanted to put it out there so you guys know and to hopefully get some of the orders in now to help out.

They deserve the time off though, this has been a great factory to work with and my contact has gone out of her way to take care of me over and over.

·
R6'ers B4 Gixxers
367 Posts
thinking about getting an hid kit want projectors pretty dang bad but cant send you my housing, and i wouldnt know what the f im doing if order the kit..outcome would be me needing new headlights..lol
It's pretty simple dude. And if you run into problems, Josh is more than willing to lend a hand/quick tutorial.

I know someone who still has their stock housing...from a 2009 Orange R6 too!!

:toocool:

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's pretty simple dude. And if you run into problems, Josh is more than willing to lend a hand/quick tutorial.

I know someone who still has their stock housing...from a 2009 Orange R6 too!!

:toocool:
You got an extra set for yours? Its so hard to keep you all straight LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts