Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
great gift to myself. got the kit in last night and took a few hours today to get it installed. thanks to jimmyd's how-to which helped clear a few things up got all the wiring and everything installed just haven't place the ballasts yet but will be a quick hook up tomorrow morning.

yellow halos. they look more yellow in the pic than in person but they had only been on for 2 mins or so

lights with halos on

close up

lows

highs

thanks to josh(kryptonbulbs) for the awesome mod and jimmyd for the nice write up....the install is alot easier than i expected

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Looking good.

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Looks sick in the bike, the yellow looks darker then it did on the bench. Happy with the yellow? I really like it in that pic. Can you get me more pics? Can I use them pretty please? :) wtg on getting it back together quick. I gotta check out jimmys how to. Can't believe how many of these have been done as well as kits with brakets sold, sent 3 out yesterday...

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
damn you!!

looks awesome bro!!

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
How much did that set you back? **I already have them, I'm just curious**

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
He got in on the $300 deal, its $350 till jan 1st (coupon code r6proj) then it goes back to 400. These prices are shipped back to the customer.

That sounds about right. Thanks for the info.

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks sick in the bike, the yellow looks darker then it did on the bench. Happy with the yellow? I really like it in that pic. Can you get me more pics? Can I use them pretty please? :) wtg on getting it back together quick. I gotta check out jimmys how to. Can't believe how many of these have been done as well as kits with brakets sold, sent 3 out yesterday...
i'll do my best to get more pics. and yes you can use the ones up so far. but like i said the yellow isn't as bright in person as in the pics but yes i am happy with the color. just looks better with my bike than white would thanks again

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
i was wondering since ive seen the brackets that krypton has for these projectors and i dont see a whole through which you can replace the bulb. would you have to open up your headlight again to replace the bulb? just curious

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
the look great, congrats

1 - 20 of 21 Posts