Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
"Krypton"
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No more "group buy" Ive just started stocking these so you are cool to order them now or set up an install with me. You can purchase the "install" right on the site.

The prices will be as follows:
$150 for the kit shipped to you (not installed by me)

$300 installed (You ship your headlights to me and I will ship them back at my cost)
Keep in mind that you need to pack this stuff well, I will reuse your packing to reship your order.

These are available in the following K Temps:

These come with Angel eyes built into them and they are available in White, Blue, or red.

I am attaching some pics of the kits ( I dont have a pic of the white one but will try to get one)

So to recap, For these prices you will recieve a Projector HID kit with the HID kit (bulbs and ballasts included) The kit comes with Angeleyes installed on the projectors.

Attachments

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
wow that seems like a pretty good deal installed...might have to get some scratch together and check this out! any pics installed yet?

·
"Krypton"
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow that seems like a pretty good deal installed...might have to get some scratch together and check this out! any pics installed yet?
LOL.... I knew I was doing it too cheap.

I dont have any pics yet, as soon as I get one of them done I will snap some pics. Like I said, got 1 guy that has already said he wants me to do his, as long as he follows through I will post them up.

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
more detail please....and installed pic?

·
Me eat R6. Nom nom nom!
82 Posts
How hard would it be to install these? And will you guys be selling them with the new HID kits you guys are getting ready to offer?

·
"Krypton"
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How hard would it be to install these? And will you guys be selling them with the new HID kits you guys are getting ready to offer?
Yes, these will be with the new kits. Installation isnt too bad in my opinion, there are how to's on this forum I believe. I think the hardest part is getting the damn headlight housing off the bike.

·
6 to the nine
478 Posts
when will you be able to ship 1 projector and 2 hids? ill be ready to toss the dough in 3 days. let me know. ty

1 - 20 of 76 Posts