Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
they're still fine bro the bulbs are in those tube to protect them and the ballast aren't super sensitive if they were then they mess up with what people put them through on their vehicles. Maybe its not nicely packaged but who cares as long as it works and besides he gives a lifetime warranty on his stuff.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right on. I know he gives great customer service. I was just worried about installing only to have it mess up something else with my bike. thanks for the response.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
I always get nervous when I start messing with electrical stuff. Is this a plug'n'play kit or does it require cutting and splicing? It looks like a kit for your left & right side, are they both full time running bulbs or do you have to have the high beam switch in the on position for both?

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
lol its cool can you imagine how most of this stuff gets shipped from china...ive worked in delivery and trust me ive seen even stuff that says fragile get thrown around/fall from plasmas to video game systems

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
my kit is still sitting in its nice little box....dam deployments :nono

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Was kind of hoping for a review of the PRODUCT since you did post in the "product review" part of the forum and not just a review of how the United States Postal Service handled your package. Anyone have any history with these lights that can give their opinion about them? I'm looking to have HID's in both my headlights, not just the right side.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn I missed it.... guys, if you ever have a problem pm me or email me... not sure what the post said but there is no need to drag my name through the mud... I'll take care of ya! Also I have the support ticket system. Www.kryptonbulbs.com/helpdesk
I would just like to add that I bought this kit and it showed up in 3 days. It was very well packaged and the lights were very easy to install. It is a plug-n-play kit and requires no splicing and cutting. Also, my brother bought this same kit and accidentily ordered two kits instead of one. He immediatly emailed KryptonBulbs and he refunded his money one day later. This is a free bump for a great HID kit and great service.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Was kind of hoping for a review of the PRODUCT since you did post in the "product review" part of the forum and not just a review of how the United States Postal Service handled your package. Anyone have any history with these lights that can give their opinion about them? I'm looking to have HID's in both my headlights, not just the right side.
Sorry to say but it's a no brainer. I trust krypton (josh) since he's done his research and promises warranties on them with great customer service. Everyone here has recommended him those who don't haven't ordered from him yet.

Not really a professional when it comes to this stuff but it's good quality parts. What really got me is how his ballasts are smaller than DDM tuning, makes it easier to mount and hide. Customer service was outstanding as I've asked him questions that deal with bulbs or bikes that he didn't even have.

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Damn I missed it.... guys, if you ever have a problem pm me or email me... not sure what the post said but there is no need to drag my name through the mud... I'll take care of ya! Also I have the support ticket system. Www.kryptonbulbs.com/helpdesk
+1 Josh is a good guy, was very helpful when I placed my order and all my HID's were packaged very nicely.
I would just like to add that I bought this kit and it showed up in 3 days. It was very well packaged and the lights were very easy to install. It is a plug-n-play kit and requires no splicing and cutting. Also, my brother bought this same kit and accidentily ordered two kits instead of one. He immediatly emailed KryptonBulbs and he refunded his money one day later. This is a free bump for a great HID kit and great service.
:werd

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Well I guess I know what I'll be ordering next payday.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Its funny, any thread started with any negativity about my company usually gets a sale for me within 40 posts......

So, why don't you all start a thread tommorrow saying how much I suck :)
There was not really any negativity about your company posted. It was the OP saying his girl get him HID's for Christmas and the postal service beat the crap out of the box.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I put the kit in. Other than the kit packaging being all smashed, I'm happy with the kit. I never said that your company sucks. I just didn't expect the packaging to be in that condition. I'll be ordering another kit for my girlfriends bike. I'm gonna mention this site to the other guys that I know who ride.

·
candy red
7,505 Posts
I put the kit in. Other than the kit packaging being all smashed, I'm happy with the kit. I never said that your company sucks. I just didn't expect the packaging to be in that condition. I'll be ordering another kit for my girlfriends bike. I'm gonna mention this site to the other guys that I know who ride.
Pics of said gf or :bsflag

·
Registered
88 Posts
I really REALLY want HIDs, but I'm mechanically stupid and I'm really afraid to mess something up. I know everyone says "plug and play", but I wouldn't even know how to get started! If I can find someone to install them for me around where I live, I'll definitely order from you though. You seem to have a good little following on here:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts