Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jet noise in the morning
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed rossi's motogp win BUT... Bostrom kicked everyone's a$$ in Pro Honda Oils Supersport with a 7.888-second margin of victory...yamaha does it again..4 more rounds

·
Jet noise in the morning
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a podium by 1/1 thousandths of a second...that kawi pulled

·
MITICO
437 Posts
That Motogp race was one of the best I've seen in quite some time, reminded me of the old school Gibernau / Rossi battles with the real talent coming out on top

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
I missed rossi's motogp win BUT... Bostrom kicked everyone's a$$ in Pro Honda Oils Supersport with a 7.888-second margin of victory...yamaha does it again..4 more rounds
You can go to racing-underground.com and watch what you missed... :fact

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
I watched the start of the race yesterday on speed, but had to leave after the second lap. I'm glad Bostrom could pull it off.

I'll have to go to the racing-underground site and check out what I missed.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I just got around to watching Laguna. This was the sickest race of the season IMO. Great stuff. I love that corkscrew.

·
My R6 it consumes my life
42 Posts
It was good on TV but it was even better being able to be there you just can't get that same feeling of speed and sound of those awesome bikes I wish I could get my hands on one those things. Laguna was so awesome

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
It was good on TV but it was even better being able to be there you just can't get that same feeling of speed and sound of those awesome bikes I wish I could get my hands on one those things. Laguna was so awesome
You can... only $72K... bargain, really...

·
42 Posts
yeah I wish I had that much those bikes are sick 200hp I'd kill for one. I can get Luca Scassa supper bike for $50K.. man I need to win the lottery

·
42 Posts
yeah they have been sitting on the show room floor for a few months I wanted to see if Vince would let me take it out for a few laps around the block... ha ha ha in my dreams oh and they had a Desmosedici RR as well..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts