Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatsup everyone, I live in the Lancaster area right around Lititz and Brownstown. I only have two friends around here that ride, one has a Buell and the other has an 03 R6, I have an 01 R6. We're looking to get a crew together to do some cruisin so if you live anywhere around our area let me know.
:YEA
-DJ

·
Go Tigers!
2,619 Posts
Wish I would have known, would have holla'd at ya. We stayed in Hershey for a night, then took the whole next day driving around Intercourse and surrounding areas looking stuff. Was a cool experience. Nothing like that around here. I quickly found out the Amish doesnt like their pics taking or wanna have anything to do with us LOL. I bet u scare the piss out of them when u haul ass pass them on the 6 huh? lol

·
Super MOD
4,915 Posts
Wish I would have known, would have holla'd at ya. We stayed in Hershey for a night, then took the whole next day driving around Intercourse and surrounding areas looking stuff. Was a cool experience. Nothing like that around here. I quickly found out the Amish doesnt like their pics taking or wanna have anything to do with us LOL. I bet u scare the piss out of them when u haul ass pass them on the 6 huh? lol
if u ever come up again, bring the bike. we got some pretty decent twisties around down by susquhanna river and all over the county.

yeah they horses sometimes buck. i try to be nice and not fly by them real fast since i made my exhaust a shorty and its real loud. sometimes i'll pull the clutch in as i go by them.

yeah the amish hate there pictures being taken. think it takes their souls or something like that. most of them are really nice people.

did u go to hershey park?

·
Go Tigers!
2,619 Posts
Cool. Did everything but Hershey Park, so damn expensive, and didnt care much about riding rides. We went up there to buy our baby skunk, so with gas and animal fees, didnt have much play money.

·
Go Tigers!
2,619 Posts
Yeah, just a handful of states they are legal to breed in, PA being one of them. Also, we cant import them into SC, so we called all the breeders we could find and the only one we could sweet talk was in PA. Bloomsburg, PA I believe. http://www.buggsyrock.com First time in PA, beautiful state! If we come up next year, Ill deff hit ya up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts