Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
XT. excellent products run and owned by racers results in the best customer service.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
XT is the shit unless youre balling and can afford a GPS based unit.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
or unless/until someone comes out with a better, more affordable, unit. :sing
I prefer the proven units over the cheaper ones... I like being able to call and complain in English.:fact

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
made in ohio american enough? ;)
Sure, if its comparable quality.... But cheap doesnt usually go hand in hand with quality. I'll let someone else buy one first.:laugh

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a XT Racing timer
What they said. I mounted my display on top of my air tubes and the pick up underneath the front nose since I have the short cord. Works perfect!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Here ya go - it's all I can find on the PC right now. You can see where I mounted the pick-up underneath my nose - the race plastics I have is flat right there (Attack Race fairings). I mount the display directly underneath the gear indicator. There is enough slack with the 18" cord that I could use a 'lap timer' holder, but I don't care enough about that - I just check times after I come in.

Attachments

·
Love To Ride!!
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here ya go - it's all I can find on the PC right now. You can see where I mounted the pick-up underneath my nose - the race plastics I have is flat right there (Attack Race fairings). I mount the display directly underneath the gear indicator. There is enough slack with the 18" cord that I could use a 'lap timer' holder, but I don't care enough about that - I just check times after I come in.

Cool thanks!

I'm thinking about grabbing the mini-lap after looking at what I need it for. I think the mini lap has it's own IR pick ups on the unit. I'll probably grab the fork mount bracket they sell to make install easy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts