Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

LAS VEGAS HERE I COME !!!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Dvs1 
#1 ·
on my way to vegas to a bike/casr show .... watch out cause here comes dave hooking up with some of the models from our site ill have some pictures for you guys when i get back.. well ill be riding my bike up to vegas from pasadena long ass ride but gonna put the bike to a test been working on the engine so will see how good it runs now .... :boob

#4 ·
well well just got back an man my ass is tired of riding was total of 900 miles ... well ill break it down to what happen.. got there went to watch the laker game GO LAKERS at the espn place then met some girls there . :boob :boob woop woop well we ended up going to studio 54 after man i got wasted there well after the club played black jack won 500 so we decided to go to cheetas :cheers lets just say what happens in vegas stays in vegas hasd so much alcohol that i didnt take any pictures and just met with the of the models i shot ... long story short i got laid by a girl at the end of the night i met at the club that went to cheetas and got turned pn at a lap dance .. i have some pictures but no good ones if you know what i mean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.