Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November 28th 2010 with TrackTactics at Las Vegas Speedway Classic Course!!

We will be running our normal 3 Group Format, where the Beginner Program riders will go out with the Arai Group so nobody loses any time on the track!

Pricing:

• MEMBERS: All Groups - $85
  • Non-members: All Groups - $175

Important Info:
We will have Arlen Ness safety equipment like leathers, boots and gloves available to rent for this event! We will have more information regarding the rental process and pricing up at http://www.tacktactics.org if you are interested

Members and non-members will be signing up through the TrackTactics shopping cart, card holding members will have the ability to sign in as an existing TrackTactics member and will have the reduced track day prices already available to them.

Details about each group can be found HERE.
Membership information can be found in the Membership section of the main website.

During the next event on November 28th we will be holding the official TrackTactics Beginner Program, where new and veteran riders alike will be taught the basics of riding a motorcycle on the race track! We have a staff of professional and personable riding instructors that will coach you through the basics step by step.

Services:

Arlen Ness - Leather rentals

RaceTech Suspension!

Michelin Tires!

Complementary Rockstar energy drinks, water and snacks!

Track-side vendor Racers Edge Performance!
See you at the track!

-TrackTactics

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update,

Arai and Lucas Oil groups are sold out.

We only have few spots open for our beginner program Group.
Michelin group still have spots available :YEA

Hope too see you all at the event :toocool:

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
I sent in a membership application on Friday and was bitten by a virus.

I spoke via email with Patrik a bit about the virus but he wasn't able to look into my attachments.

Any idea what the status is on the paperwork I submitted?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I spoke via email with Patrik a bit about the virus but he wasn't able to look into my attachments.

If you can PM me your full name I will be more then happy to check where you are standing.

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
I want to go Run Vegas so bad! If only my motor wasnt in the shop until Thanksgivingish I would be all over this. Would be a great reason to go win some money!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Your status is set to member and now received member pricing for events :toocool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I want to go Run Vegas so bad! If only my motor wasnt in the shop until Thanksgivingish I would be all over this. Would be a great reason to go win some money!
My bike is in the shop too but I will be picking her up tomorrow :toocool:

What was wrong with your bike?

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
I live in Vancouver Wa just across the river form Portland International Raceway. But I have family in Salt Lake City and Las Vegas so It makes for a very strategical roadtrip.:sing

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Good thing, Jason. I was gonna say you'd be nuts to come down to Vegas just for the track! :lmao

1 - 20 of 25 Posts