Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey. i'm going to vegas next week. be there for 3 weeks. was thinking about taking my bike, too. is there anything happening over there then? :?:

·
Registered
886 Posts
well i just got back from vegas alst weekend there is some riding places up there just hit up some of the bartenders there some canyon i know like acuple of miles from vegas strip heard its pretty good also hit up cycle gear in vegas im sure the can tell you were the spots are for riding there like 5 mins from the strip

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sneaking

sneaking, huh? anyway, i have yet to meet anyone from this forum---male or female. i won't be out to vegas until monday, but if lynnsey's still around, it would be cool to meet her. i'll be there till the 18th.

·
Registered
886 Posts
well well if you ever wanna hook up for a ride hit me up dont know how far your from pasadena but im sure we can meet half way and go for some ride ...hint hint lol

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
:twisted:
Get 'er DONE!

I would love to meet as many people from here as I could, but being in Dallas, I only know the local people from here. Yoda, DJ, Loki, but I'm sure I'll meet more sometime.

Dallas just isn't real close to anything.... lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh

well, well yourself---you're about an hour away from oxnard, there, dave.

so far, the new people i've been riding with haven't had too much luck with the curvies; the latest one tried riding his bike over a pile of boulders and ended up getting helo'd out. twisties got too tight for him, i guess.

anyway, not looking to hook up for anything but riding. just thought it would be cool to finally meet some of the other sixxers. HINTHINT.

:gas

·
Registered
13 Posts
there are couple of place to ride in vegas, mt charleston and lake mead, but there are a lot of cops in those areas since its has been very nice weather to ride in, so just be aware. :cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
well long distance relationships don't usually work but.........since you ride a six i think i could manage... :jump

1 - 20 of 51 Posts