Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ramble ahead!

Yesterday I took the bike out for its last fill up before winter storage.... Granted that I have not rode it since the end of September in fear that the cords there were showing on the rear tire would let loose and I'd bite it, I took it for a ride and worked as much of the old gas outof it as I could.

It even took me a while to get it stated.. I even had to give it gas, not suppose to happen on a FI bike.... I blame it on the 2 month old gas.... Tonight I will get gas in my gas can that has the fuel stablizer in it and fill up the tank the rest of the way. Once it runs for a bit to get the stablizer into the injectors, the bike will be sleeping in the garage until Srping. :BS It's going to suck seeing it each day, and not being able to ride it.... :(

- End Ramble.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
after reading this thread...I can only say one thing.

I LOVE TEXAS! haha...sorry man, couldn't resist

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
...also, Cali has rideable weather :mrgreen: , even when it rains I'll still ride it at times.
so my bike won't see much any garage days, only when she's parked

:cheers.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
YAAAAAAAAY FLORIDA!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, you three can suck my @ss!!!

After my wife gets out of grad school we're hopfully moving somewhere that the weather is better for the whole year... She's cold blooded - its 70 and she'll put on long sleeves and jeans...

Until then, :gas

:mrgreen: :hammer

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
drhodes said:
ok, you three can suck my @ss!!!

After my wife gets out of grad school we're hopfully moving somewhere that the weather is better for the whole year... She's cold blooded - its 70 and she'll put on long sleeves and jeans...

Until then, :gas

:mrgreen: :hammer
That's what we did. Wife graduated from grad school Sept 10 (chicago) we moved into our new apartment Sept 13 (orlando)

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
281 Posts
damn you warm weather bastards!! yeah so they held the WINTER games where i live so obviously it ain't year round riding for me :cuss 'greatest snow on earth' though to take me mind off the poor bike parked in the garage. also i can use the winter months to save and work on little additions for my baby.
as for y'all that ride all year long: :moon

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would be one thing if I had the $ to enjoy the winter i.e. snowmobile, ski's, snowboard etc... but I don't...

its going to be a long winter.... :roll:

·
Registered
109 Posts
gotta love sunny florida in the winter!!! i'll ride more now that its cool out than i did during the hot ass summer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
DAMN YOU PEOPLE, I hope some drastic weather change happens to you people in nice places so we all can su :throwup ffer happily

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DreR6 said:
DAMN YOU PEOPLE, I hope some drastic weather change happens to you people in nice places so we all can su :throwup ffer happily

It would be poetic justices, but in the end I being in NY would get it in the :moon

·
Registered
30 Posts
i hear you drhodes i live in maine so i'm about done myself, unless we get any 45-50 degree days i'll ride it, but once we get some good snow i can haul the snowmobile out, almost as fun as my 6......... i'm hoping for a mid winter vacation to head to florida for a week to ride.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
R6rider04 said:
i hear you drhodes i live in maine so i'm about done myself, unless we get any 45-50 degree days i'll ride it, but once we get some good snow i can haul the snowmobile out, almost as fun as my 6......... i'm hoping for a mid winter vacation to head to florida for a week to ride.
good luck on the FL vacation..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts