Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the weather took a turn for GORGEOUS and I was able to make my last ride of the season before my knee surgery tomorrow after all! It was an awesome ride...65*,beautiful fall colors, fresh air, riding with my guy...couldn't have asked for a better ride to call it a season!

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Same here, good luck with surgery tomorrow.

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
Looks nice, me and my 2 brother-in-laws went on a good 250 mile ride today too! I don't figure we have to many of these good days left so got to squeeze em in!

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Awesome! Good luck with surgery and recovery tomorrow.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Looks nice, me and my 2 brother-in-laws went on a good 250 mile ride today too! I don't figure we have to many of these good days left so got to squeeze em in!
Sore any?

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Oh wow just wow, those trees are beautiful!!! We dont get that kind of foliage out here...
Glad you could wrap up the season with just an awesome ride...:cheers

Good luck with the knee surgery tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Awesome!!

I canceled my insurance when it started getting to the low forty's consistently for 2-3 weeks.

Now we get a 65 degree weekend :(

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Awesome!!

I canceled my insurance when it started getting to the low forty's consistently for 2-3 weeks.

Now we get a 65 degree weekend :(
Very bad idea. Call your insurance company and talk to them about changing your coverage. There was a guy last year who did this then his shit got broken into and they stole his bike. Can't remember if it was his garage or just storage unit but better to be safe than sorry and still covered.

OP, Pics look awesome. Glad you had a good ride and best of luck with the knee. Make sure you do all your rehab and whatever else the Dr. tells you to do.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
haven't ridden since early september, but wish i could've ridden this weekend, was great weather here too. Oh well, still working on it so starting her up every now and then calms me down a bit. Not gonna put stabil in her till christmas, thats when i think i might have done most of the work on her.

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
I went on my last ride a few hours ago....FOR THE DAY! :) I get to enjoy 70 degree weather muahahahaha

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Oh wow just wow, those trees are beautiful!!! We dont get that kind of foliage out here...
Same here.... :nono All desert...

To OP awesome pics, hope all went well with surgery, that's a scary thing if you ask me... :sing

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Very bad idea. Call your insurance company and talk to them about changing your coverage. There was a guy last year who did this then his shit got broken into and they stole his bike. Can't remember if it was his garage or just storage unit but better to be safe than sorry and still covered.

OP, Pics look awesome. Glad you had a good ride and best of luck with the knee. Make sure you do all your rehab and whatever else the Dr. tells you to do.
Full coverage for me is about 2.5K a year. NO WAY I'm paying that for a bike I paid 6k for. I only have liability, and Geico's storage mode is just that, bringing down to theft only. Would cost me about 1-1.3k to leave it stored.

I'm lucky I live in a decent area now, but even for the past 1.5 years I've lived in a crummy area and left the bike in my back yard with locks and alarms. I know it can happen, and I rather take the risk then pay my bike off again every second year. When my insurance go down I will def. leave it insured all year, I miss out on the freakish good weekends like this.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts