Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#becausemotorcycles
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debated about posting this in general vs. off topic. IMO I think its "Motorcycle" related as she is a spokesperson for a MotoGP team... but at the same time I wouldn't argue if this needs to be in the off-topic section.

http://www.laurenvickers.com/news

========================================================

Playboy Italia
Tuesday, 21 December 2010 21:45
VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!

After a great year working with Playboy Italia as a sponsor for the LCR Honda MotoGP Team, I had my very first shoot with them in November. Even better news - they put me on the cover and 10 pages of the magazine! The best part though - is that I have been named Playmate dell'Anno (Playmate of the Year)!!!

I wish I could have been at the party in Milan to celebrate the announcement, but unfortunately I had work here in Australia.

Thankyou so much to Enrico Barbieri and all the Playboy Italia team for this honour. Enormous thankyous also go to my favourite French photographers who shot me for the issue - Alexandre Chailan and David Piolé, Yamamay for their fabulous lingerie, Fabio Alberti who helped all of this happen, and my wonderful boyfriend Randy, who was there to help me out and support me all day during the shoot!

Here is the first preview of the cover:

One more pic for good measure

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
first pic = hot
second pic = butterface
Everyone is entitled to their opinions... But yours is wrong. That woman is amazingly hot. Check the website.

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
hey dominguez...i cant put my finger on it so i gotta ask, who is the chick in ur signature? i cant put a name to the face but she looks mad familiar.

·
#becausemotorcycles
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey dominguez...i cant put my finger on it so i gotta ask, who is the chick in ur signature? i cant put a name to the face but she looks mad familiar.
Thats my fiancé dude and I don't appreciate you saying that she looks familiar to you. :thumbdown

·
#becausemotorcycles
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just kidding:poke. Thats MMA fighter Gina Carano :secret

·
I <3 my R6
170 Posts
:hump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts