Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i keep checking their OTD page and it says updated last on dec 01 and accepting orders for the R6. anyone know if they do, in fact, have them in stock and selling? we're gunna get raped here in so cal no matter where we buy but these folks r prolly the best deal in town.
TIA

·
Registered
712 Posts
Turk said:
i keep checking their OTD page and it says updated last on dec 01 and accepting orders for the R6. anyone know if they do, in fact, have them in stock and selling? we're gunna get raped here in so cal no matter where we buy but these folks r prolly the best deal in town.
TIA
Just a thought....why not go down and check or give them a quick phone call??? Wouldn't that be faster than waiting for a reply here?

·
Registered
14 Posts
redneck_r6 said:
Turk said:
TIA
Just a thought....why not go down and check or give them a quick phone call??? Wouldn't that be faster than waiting for a reply here?
:321
Here's a thought... STFU

Yes! Another opportunity to boost your post count along with your internet ego.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Smegma said:
redneck_r6 said:
Turk said:
TIA
:321
Here's a thought... STFU

Yes! Another opportunity to boost your post count along with your internet ego.
BLOW ME NEWB! :FU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.