Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a leather jacket that would match my blue (stock) r6. I curently have a race replica yamaha textile jacket. They make those same ones in leather but they are kind of pricy. Anyone know of a good leather jacket that would look good with a blue 6.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had this same question. I like that yamaha replica jacket by joe rocket. how is it? I was thinking of buying it but no one around here within 100 miles has one in stock(im leery of buying it online since nothing ever fits quite right for me). I was looking at some icon leathers, AutoMag, Daytona, and Motorhead come to mind. Also AGV has the Pilot, and Torino which would match pretty well and they are cheap. Im a larger individual so I didnt really look at A*. Then there was that Yamaha Race replica leather from joe. I really like that one, not sure how it really is since the reviews on kneedraggers.com were uninformative. sorry i couldnt help you more, nobody helped me heh.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The yamaha race replica textile jacket I have matches perfect with the bike. I would like to have a leather jacket though. The fit was a little weird for me at first, however, I did not know how they were supposed to fit. I thought the jacket was to short but actually it fit just right. I am looking into getting the leather race replica but the smallest they have is a 40 and the sleeve length is 33. The one I have now sleeve length is 32 and the sleeve length is perfect. Good luck!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a champion edition r6 and was thinkin of getting the replica just cause it matches. Just not sure what size ill need, since even through the same company, different models will fit somewhat different regardless of the size chart they provide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts