Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now bought two different pairs of LED's from Amazon and Ebay to use as Audi LED's for my bike, and they both sucked. Way too dim and the lights are too far apart.. Although I dont want too bright but like something similar to the video below.

Anyone have any ideas? The links in previous threads no longer work.

Also, do most people attach them on the underside of the housing or on the front? If that makes sense..

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Have you seen any other cars that have had these modded-in? Provided they're using a quality produce, may check the car's related forum to see what they may be recommending.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I would prefer like around 6000K, a little blue is ok but I feel like 10000K will be too blue so I guess I'll go with 4500K.

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you're looking to have it integrated into your turn signal system, I would advise you get ones that have a switch back feature. So when used as a blinker they'll light up flashing yellow. Then during normal running they'll be continuously the primary color you choose (white/blue/etc.)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're looking to have it integrated into your turn signal system, I would advise you get ones that have a switch back feature. So when used as a blinker they'll light up flashing yellow. Then during normal running they'll be continuously the primary color you choose (white/blue/etc.)
You have a link for those?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts