Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a Plasma glow LED kit for my bike and was wondering if anyone else has installed LEDs. The kit came with 6 under bike pods and 4 extreme LED's to throw anywhere else. Im going to put the six pods under the bike and 2 extremes in the front to illuminate the space where the radiator is. Anyone have any ideas where i should put the other 2 lights??

·
Banned
292 Posts
yo man whats up? i ended up wiring in individual leds all over my bike i put 20 red ones underneath, 6 white in each of the side vents, 10 white ones inside the front vent, 10 behind each side mid fairing, and a bulb with 2 layered 360 degree white leds with 18 on it under the tail behind my liscense plate. and wired them all up to a switch that i monted on the left duct cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bike looks sweet man!! thanks for the ideas!!

·
Banned
292 Posts
no prob man, were in mass u located, im in southwick (springfield area)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I put white LEDS on my 06 50th Anniversary. I didn't use as many as raven did. I think overall I only used 15 plus i wired one into my stock wiring to illuminate my license plate. It lights up pretty well and looks good. when it gets dark tonight Ill take some pics if you want....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in waltham, 10mins outside of boston. so far i put 2 lights in the scoops on each side of the bike and 2 inside the radiator area. i still have to put the pods under the bike and wire everything up. ill post pics when im done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts