Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
yarrrrrrrg 6
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
leo vince full+bmc filter, pc3 recommendations

exhaust is on, bmc is in the mail, (smog block off plates as well) as is the pc3, just wondering ifanyone else has this setup on their 07 r6 and what map your runnng? whats working best for you? trying to narrow down my trial and error time.

btw i live in socal

thanks in advance.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
leo vince full+bmc filter, pc3 recommendations

exhaust is on, bmc is in the mail, (smog block off plates as well) as is the pc3, just wondering ifanyone else has this setup on their 07 r6 and what map your runnng? whats working best for you? trying to narrow down my trial and error time.

btw i live in socal

thanks in advance.
this is nothing that the search bar couldn't handle what:nOOb :lmao
heres a little help read towards the bottom where all the maps are and download the one thats closest to you but remember every machine is built slightly different and where you live affect whether your bike does well with the map so by no means does it beat a custom map but its a alright option for penny pincher's :poke

http://www.powercommander.com/power...k=15&mdl=123&yr=418&pcVersion=411&PartNum=418

·
yarrrrrrrg 6
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
yarrrrrrrg 6
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is nothing that the search bar couldn't handle what:nOOb :lmao
heres a little help read towards the bottom where all the maps are and download the one thats closest to you but remember every machine is built slightly different and where you live affect whether your bike does well with the map so by no means does it beat a custom map but its a alright option for penny pincher's :poke

http://www.powercommander.com/power...k=15&mdl=123&yr=418&pcVersion=411&PartNum=418
i figured the standard one on their webpage that goes with my set-up wouldnt work. just murphy's law. and maybe someone else has something similar to mine so they could give me feedback on what they're using, if its not the one on the pc site.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
i figured the standard one on their webpage that goes with my set-up wouldnt work. just murphy's law. and maybe someone else has something similar to mine so they could give me feedback on what they're using, if its not the one on the pc site.
hows this murphys law ("Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong") don't see how it applys :lmao. In any case there are various things that come into play like the forces of nature so a map tgat works well in washington wouldnt necessarily work best with yours and the ones on the the power commander site well all these maps where made in a control environment which most likely matches the weather in california since it does have the best weather :YEA but yeah in any case its trial and error with the pre made maps until you feel like spending the mula on a custom tune in which you shouldve just gotten the pcv and auto tune or bazzaz zfi and afm like me :flex: well good luck :poke

·
yarrrrrrrg 6
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hows this murphys law ("Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong") don't see how it applys :lmao. In any case there are various things that come into play like the forces of nature so a map tgat works well in washington wouldnt necessarily work best with yours and the ones on the the power commander site well all these maps where made in a control environment which most likely matches the weather in california since it does have the best weather :YEA but yeah in any case its trial and error with the pre made maps until you feel like spending the mula on a custom tune in which you shouldve just gotten the pcv and auto tune or bazzaz zfi and afm like me :flex: well good luck :poke
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts