Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Box Boy @ Woodcraft
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my Leo Vince from the price cut and I gotta say, LOVING THIS MORE THAN THE YOSHI :toocool:

Some pics;

Ran into a slight problem when i was installing it, i didnt realize Leo Vince didnt send me new header bolts :eek5 and i sent my old ones with the Yoshi when i sold it. Im pretty much screwed until i head to a local yammy dealer, probably tomorrow, hoping they are open.

BUT CANT WAIT TO PUT THIS ON. Will post back when everything is up and running.Thanks for looking :YEA

Finally put it on, but the silencer is still jammed in there. any helpful tips? ha. i shot this on my phone so it might not be the best quality

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
Good shit! You should love it. Is that the Ti Corsa system? Do you have engine mods?

I get compliments from my friends all that time at the track, about the sound of my bike with my Leo system. Most everyone says the sound is very wicked.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
congrats, def post up pics after you install it

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
youll love it!! i just installed mine earlier this week and it sounds sooooo nice!! not to loud(unfortunately) not to quite just a perfect sound!!

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
:hump Very nice! What type of fuel management are you running?

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
it makes the bike run SO much smoother. well with a tuner at least. and it shoots flames haha.

·
Box Boy @ Woodcraft
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THANKS GUYS! Im so amped. saw it for the price and had to jump, even postpone a trip to hawaii for this ;)

i have a PClll so it should run fine, any idea on yanking out the silencer? i took out the bolt but that thing is WEDGE in there!

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
THANKS GUYS! Im so amped. saw it for the price and had to jump, even postpone a trip to hawaii for this ;)

i have a PClll so it should run fine, any idea on yanking out the silencer? i took out the bolt but that thing is WEDGE in there!
stick something down the other side of the exhaust and tap it out. it gets it out pretty easy.

·
Box Boy @ Woodcraft
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good. By far one of the best exhausts out there.
:cheers

stick something down the other side of the exhaust and tap it out. it gets it out pretty easy.
ill try that once i get my bolts back from buyer. hopefully soon.

also waiting on my suomy spec 1r helmet :toocool: after that gets here im ordering my 520 conversion set. oh how xmas is coming early!!

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
Lookin good man, make a vid when you can

·
Box Boy @ Woodcraft
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lookin good man, make a vid when you can
thanks man, still waiting on that black friday promo code from kneedraggers and ordering a 520 kit :toocool: also on the header bolts i shipped to the buyer, waiting for those to come back so i can finally put this thing in.

hopefully sunday, if so, ill post a vid up sunday night :cheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts