Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aaachocolate Ahhhsausssss
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so its winter and we all have our "to do" list for our bikes. Mine includes installing a new exhaust but im a little unfamiliar with the quality of the brands that are out there...As is stands now I am stuck between leo vince and a termi.

Let me know what you think of these brands and definitely make some suggestions about other brands as well, i am sorta new at this so any help is appreciated!

·
BME460
351 Posts
Termi FTW if u can get one.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know i have heard good things about akra...as for the termi's they have three decibels for their exhausts which one would be worth picking up it think it goes 80db, 90db and 102db, i know where i can get one no problem, i just have never heard anything about the quality of them...if anyone is having a hard time finding/buying one...maybe a group buy?!?!? haha

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
I know i have heard good things about akra...as for the termi's they have three decibels for their exhausts which one would be worth picking up it think it goes 80db, 90db and 102db, i know where i can get one no problem, i just have never heard anything about the quality of them...if anyone is having a hard time finding/buying one...maybe a group buy?!?!? haha
Bring on the Group buy, PM inbound. Also you can not go wrong with a Termi :fact. It is beautiful. and Craftsmanship is amazing.

·
Sporks are Dangerous!
175 Posts
I have the 102 db termi and its fine on the street with the cat in place. We will see how loud it is once I get the header midpipe combo later.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Ok so its winter and we all have our "to do" list for our bikes. Mine includes installing a new exhaust but im a little unfamiliar with the quality of the brands that are out there...As is stands now I am stuck between leo vince and a termi.

Let me know what you think of these brands and definitely make some suggestions about other brands as well, i am sorta new at this so any help is appreciated!

u need to pm SpidermanSS and get teh good savings going on at Graves Sport. They are also top notch in quality. They have won all kindsa championships in the AMA with Yamaha's. Look them up and u'll know their pedigree.

Strongly suggest u give them a good look.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
i guess my termi is the 102 db and loud as hell a mjs header.. shit i haven't rode my bike for a month because of bad weather, finally took it out the other day and boy it seems loud but in a good way. :)

you can't go wrong with a termi bro...

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will definitely do that r6rammy

just saw this on youtube...

anyone have any input on leo vince?

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
I will definitely do that r6rammy

anyone have any input on leo vince?

I have the Leo Vince on my 08, and I'm switching to the Graves Works system. That should mean something to what I'm thinking...:sing

Leo Vince is great, but I dont see them winning championships on a R6, albeit I'm no racer, but I'll take all the R&D Graves does extensively for the R6 and R1 systems. :toocool:

Leo Vince is a great system. Sounds awesome, looks even better. These are my honest opinions, others may differ, but I like the idea of having a Graves system for the same price as a Leo Vince. PM me and I'll let u know how much u can get a Graves Works Ti system for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts