·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
i currently have this:

http://www.solomotoparts.com/product.php?productid=23326&cat=0&page=1

a little over 1K miles on it. Perfect condition.

Would like to trade someone for their Termignoni slipon with MJS header or the like. plus a little cash on your part.

or if you have a Termi slip-on that you want to sell, let me know.
Trading a Full system for a Slip-on doesn't even make sense. Forget how the thing looks. Putting the stock exhaust will all another 15lbs back onto your bike.

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
how much would you sell the exhaust for .. PM me

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
i am still is shock... lol

Snowbiizx - i dont think the header size on the 08s are the same, check into it before you go and buy this. I remember someone mentioning they called LeoVince and the outside diameter on the 08s was slightly bigger.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
ehhh jigga is gonna chicken out anyway. thanks tho :D i was planning on getting hp enhancing mods this winter or next year. i'm still working on handling/braking.

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
tisk tisk..:throwup

·
Jigga_R6 Is Tha Nayme!
3,243 Posts
ehhh jigga is gonna chicken out anyway. thanks tho :D i was planning on getting hp enhancing mods this winter or next year. i'm still working on handling/braking.

Yea i like my termi toooo much man.... iono anyways ill probably sell it soon to get a full system as i get more miles under my belt.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
yeah nevermind. i thought u were the thread starter. i don't know why u think i'd buy u a new termi and mjs for your current termi and mjs. i just wanted the leo system... haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts