Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
I like it! To be honest though, I am kind of drunk. Is that photo shopped, or is that an actual photo. I also agree that the stand ruined the pic.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey! I don't think you were actually in a rock quarry, were you?!? Photoshopped!!!
Ok, joking aside, that's sleek looking, man. Very clean. But you need stickers/decals! Personalize it a little bit. And since you're as good as you are at editing pictures, you can easily mock-up some different looks. But I'm definitely a little jealous ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like it! To be honest though, I am kind of drunk. Is that photo shopped, or is that an actual photo. I also agree that the stand ruined the pic.
hahaha. kudos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i know the stand kind of kills it a little. maybe ill try it with just the kick stand. yea there was some photoshoped involved but it was actually shot in that location. do you guys think it would look better with the decals on or off and which ones would you put on it. the stock ones?

·
Banned
660 Posts
yea i know the stand kind of kills it a little. maybe ill try it with just the kick stand. yea there was some photoshoped involved but it was actually shot in that location. do you guys think it would look better with the decals on or off and which ones would you put on it. the stock ones?

i think it looks good as is.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
i dont think the stand kills it at all man...looks great!

·
burrr
158 Posts
definitely keep the stand. I think they look stupid on a kickstand. bikes always look better on a rearstand. But It would look better on a pitbull stand

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
im definatly feelin it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great looking bike, and a very good picture of it as well. I'll agree with the herd, and suggest that the next time, the stand stays out (or is 'shopped out), but beyond that I particularly like the matte black frame and the contrast with the white. Personally, I'm a fan of having no (or subtle) decals, so I'd keep it as is, or put on something very small if you must have some badging. Great shot, though. Is it HDR, or just tweaked in 'shop?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts