Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LIVING 1 GEAR AT A TIME
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see pics of your bike along with your most consistent 1/4 mile time. Along with all your mods and rider weight

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive had a couple bikes ive took to the drag strip

Last summer i took my 2016 zx10r and tried it out at stock wheelbase. Went [email protected]

Year before that i had a Gen 2 busa with bolton extensions , went [email protected] on it

this year i bought a 2008 R6 to use as a track bike but will be trying it out at the drag strip as well

Attachments

·
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!
4,811 Posts
My 2011 FZ6R, does a 10.84 on 30hp of nitrous.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
how far out are you hitting the button? You still have a 1/10th or 2 left on the front end which might net you
nearly a 1/2 second! :surprise::surprise:
Cool bike though! :wink::wink:

·
Registered
15 Posts
how far out are you hitting the button? You still have a 1/10th or 2 left on the front end which might net you
nearly a 1/2 second! :surprise::surprise:
Cool bike though! :wink::wink:

Running it off a full throttle switch. My launches are pretty lazy though, but I'm at the point where I do need to put my bigger injectors in now (the stock 185's are running out of steam)

·
Registered
2 Posts
2014 r6 bought new with 2 miles on it. Lowered around 4inches front and rear, adjustable bolt on stretch kit, dual straight pipes underneath with cats removed (extremely loud), ecu flash and dyno day to come. Nothing fancy but I'm not finished yet.

Attachments

·
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!
4,811 Posts
2014 r6 bought new with 2 miles on it. Lowered around 4inches front and rear, adjustable bolt on stretch kit, dual straight pipes underneath with cats removed (extremely loud), ecu flash and dyno day to come. Nothing fancy but I'm not finished yet.

man I hope to god you 60' that thing like a pro being Love Boat long! :popcorn:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks really good

·
Registered
2 Posts
2002 yamaha r6. Has 10" stretch kit from ftd, yoshimura header pipe with dan moto muffler, 5/8" velocity stacks, clean air mod, custom carbs running 10.68 in a quarter as of last year. Put new upgrades on her this winter so should be a heck of alot faster. will be posting updates if the weather is clear for tomorrow

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
My new dragbike, 2000 Hayabusa. So far a 9.55 @ 141mph but previous owner was doing 9.1 @ 146

1 - 17 of 17 Posts