Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, ill try to make this simple and to the point, last year i purchased my first r6! (white) late in the season so I didn't focus so much on modding as i did riding, so now i need some help on figuring out which levers and exhaust to buy btw in advance thanks to everyone that responds.

exhaust options i was looking at

m4, akrapovic

levers

crg, lightech, shermoto (read some good reviews but have no idea where to get them)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Well I don't think Shermoto is a company anymore, so the only way you will find those is 2nd hand. But they are good levers as that is what I currently have and only ones I have used to can not comment on other brands. Just google the levers you want and buy them from any retailer with the best price and shipping.
@smalltrack Curious why not ASV?

·
scared of big tracks
8,492 Posts
Well I don't think Shermoto is a company anymore, so the only way you will find those is 2nd hand. But they are good levers as that is what I currently have and only ones I have used to can not comment on other brands. Just google the levers you want and buy them from any retailer with the best price and shipping.

@smalltrack Curious why not ASV?
Don't like how the brand operates. I'm not the only one on here or other forums either. :fact

·
260 Posts
M4 slip-on - I thought it was a good price point for a slip on, also good quality.

FP levers - I've run sets on a few bikes, I'd buy again. Short, medium and long, I've run shorties mostly but now I have the mediums.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts