Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get a Libertek flasher relay from please

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Thanks for that link Pen.
It seems i might be needing that for the front flushmounts i just got.

Pretty cheap too compared to the one VFX offers.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
WHy dont you guys just got to a auto parts store and buy a $5 variable load flasher relay and wire it in in place of the stock relay.

the one i got is a Buss and i believe the part # is 232

·
Registered
2 Posts
Libertek Flasher Relay

BRAVO
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39 am Post subject: Libertek flasher relay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone know where i can get a Libertek flasher relay from please

i have one for my r6. it costed me about $40. i bought it to integrate my tail light but after opening the brake light case i found it to be too costly. if you want to buy it from me you can for $30. it has never been powered up and still has all the bagging and attaching equipment. it comes with two decals. contact me if you want it. it is about the size of a quarter and has a flash rate adjust on top of it. give me a holla.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got one now mate, thanks

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hey guys.......whoever is still reading here.......Like I mentioned above i used a BUSS part#232 variable load flasher. Yes it does give off a tad of a tick, but if you complain about it, your gay.

Anywho.......I took pix of it and where i mounted it last nite when i was in the process of putting my speedohealer on.. I'll post up a thread about "slowing blink rate" etc... for the guys who are new and dont know.

Have a pic of where i tie-strapped it to though.

Damn 03 has NO room for anything!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts