Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ride to live live to ride
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a real hard time finding a bracket that is just clean cut, least amount of metal, im doing a integrated tail light so I don't need a bracket with spots for turn signals. and I don't want to get pulling over bec you cant see my plate, any suggestions ?? I would like the tail not to have anything on it, but don't like the other place you can put it

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
I've got the TST Elite-1 fender kit. Great price, and it came with a license plate light, which is what ultimately sold it for me.

·
ಠ_ಠ
114 Posts
yeah forgot about the license plate light. the dmp doesn't come with one. the taillight lights it up pretty well since it's right under it but if the cop wants to nitpick then yeah, it's illegal

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well just ordered the TST Elite-1 fender kit . I already ordered my tail light from motodynamics, its a Sequential LED Tail Light smoked, cant wait to get it on their

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is how it looks now, just don't like the way the bracket it, or the turn signals

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
is your bike lowered in the rear? it looks like it. Only reason I say that is if you don't like that one TST makes one that mounts lower on the tail right above the suspension. Just my 2 cents

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it is lowered , but not exactly sure, does seem to be lower in the rear, but I like the look

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Install was very easy, the tail light was supposed to be plug and play, but the old owner cut the connectors for the turn signals , it was real easy, one thing I didn't like is that the license plate light, their wasn't very much room for the wire to fit.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Let me know if you need a license plate light. I have those LED lights that are threaded, you use them to hold the plate to the bracket and it illuminates the plate. I bought the TST and the led lights previously but found out the tst would not work for me so ordered a different bracket (competition werks) that came with a light already. So now I have 2 Led lights that have no use. Willing to give them to a member here for just the price of shipping.

Edit:
NVM just saw your post with pics looks like you got the kit with the light already.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts