Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
thats pretty cool

be kinda funny if a officer pulls you over for no plates then once he passes that part of the bike...push button..what are you talking about officer?? :lmao

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
where can you buy that from?

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
Mine is already in the "hide" position....
mine is too but i was out one night and stopped at a bar and a cop pulled in and walked around my bike and took my plate # down in case i tried to run if he tried to pull me over when i left... but that thing would be great for the ez pass lane bs that a bike need to pay the same as a car on toll roads

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
mine is too but i was out one night and stopped at a bar and a cop pulled in and walked around my bike and took my plate # down in case i tried to run if he tried to pull me over when i left... but that thing would be great for the ez pass lane bs that a bike need to pay the same as a car on toll roads
I guess... cept in NYC bikes pay about 40% of the car fee on tolls...

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
I guess... cept in NYC bikes pay about 40% of the car fee on tolls...
last time i was on the thruway getting my bike from my rents i paid full price and i pay full price here in PA on the tolls, if you time it right and ride close enough to a car it will pick you up as a trailer lol or hell in nj they would never pick me up but i would get tickets in the mail

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
Nice, my buddy could have used that the other day lol

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
the previous owner of my bike installed a manual license flip plate. a few months ago i got pulled over because it was up and i didnt know it. how i wish i didnt have this.
what year bike is it?

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
They work great on toll roads. I had one that swiveled on my old bike. You could put 2 plates on it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts