Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never seen a plate holder like this. I really like the color scheme too. Needs to change the front blinkers to a little newer style IMHO.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Is that Legal, there's no rear light on it to light it up at night. You'd not get away with the in the UK :hammer

·
Registered
100 Posts
xr6ross said:
some states you dont need a light on it. here in Colorado you dont need it or even blinkers!
If only we could all be that lucky :mrgreen: I wish the police in the UK would take a leaf out of your states book :cuss

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Ya, in CT, if you want to ride at night, you need to have a light on the plate as well. Otherwise you don't need one but they'd bust you in a heart beat :cuss

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
And if you don't fix it? Here, if you get a ticket like that, you have 10 days to fix it and get it inspected. If not, then they fine you and still make you bring it in. It's definitely a cool ass way to mount your plate.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
he's got bolt'n'lites or something similar on that. Sweet ass bike though. He had all that done fast too. I first saw his pix at r6messagnet earlier this summer. I like the rims!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts