Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a minty fresh 06-14 R6 supersport engine built by Graves’ Jerry Daggett. This was never installed or ran since the build, and includes all NEW factory Yamaha parts (listed below). Must be broken in.

Additional work includes undercut transmission and decked head.

$3800 + shipping

New parts list:
Pistons
Rings
Valves
Valve Springs (Stiffer from 2010)
Valve Cotters
Connecting Rods
Crank Bearings
Wrist Pins
Wrist Pin Bearings
Gaskets

Parts and labor cost $4500 alone – not including the donor. I will provide as much info as possible upon request, as Jerry and the previous owner have been very helpful in gathering details about this engine.

Better pictures on the way... stay tuned!

Thanks!
Jordan

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I already have some decent interest. It's about that time of the year... engines are starting to pop and racers need an good deal and timely replacement!

Glad the other one is still rocking it! I'm surprised after I dumped a handful of sand in the oil fill... Oh well ;-)

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Thanks! I already have some decent interest. It's about that time of the year... engines are starting to pop and racers need an good deal and timely replacement!

Glad the other one is still rocking it! I'm surprised after I dumped a handful of sand in the oil fill... Oh well ;-)

:laugh

:cheers

:YEA

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD!

If anyone is looking for a similarly built engine but with a couple seasons of wear (for less moolah) shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch with a friend if mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts