Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wrecked my month old yellow 08 and dont have the money to get to fairings or anything right now but was wondering where i could get the limited edition ones at i have looked online but cant find a website that sells them. Anyone know?

·
Registered
90 Posts
i havnt seen any thing other than oem for the 08's yet , what happened?

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Ouch that sucks. Sorry to hear about your wreck. :( Glad your ok. You should be able to find parts for your bike. Not 100% sure on that though. I do know if you got the Rossi edition you would be screwed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had bent down to scratch my leg and hit a decent sized pot hole that cuased me to veer off into the curb.. i wasnt planning on riding hard, just going down the street. i was wearing flip flops, shorts and a polo(not best of ideas). I got minor road rash, bruised liver and torn ligaments in my foot. So my bike got the shit end of the deal.

·
Registered
90 Posts
ouch :( hope you heal quick

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
i had bent down to scratch my leg and hit a decent sized pot hole that cuased me to veer off into the curb.. i wasnt planning on riding hard, just going down the street. i was wearing flip flops, shorts and a polo(not best of ideas). I got minor road rash, bruised liver and torn ligaments in my foot. So my bike got the shit end of the deal.
nice gear .... not

I feel bad for the bike though

·
Doing whooolees on my 08
133 Posts
By your Usename, I can tell you should have bought a Gixxer....

By the Gear you choose to wear, I know you shoulda bought a Gixxer...

Please Leave The poor bike alone and sell it...It does not deserve a owner like you...

and please, get some help with your spelling....

·
where da shrooms at?
2,707 Posts
flip flops!!! wtf!!! the bike was thinking, this dudes riding me with flip flops and bucked your ass off.

you were owned by your own bike for not wearing proper gear.

i dont feel bad at all for you, hope the bike gets fixed.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,707 Posts
i dont think anyone cares whether you wear the right gear or not, but when you say you were wearing flip flops and shorts, while riding a r6 down the street for shits and giggles and then you fall off and scrape your skin, then people like to say hey your a dumb ass. lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.