Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've now development and manufacturing of the 50W HID kit. The bulb is a true 50W HID bulb, and the ballast is a true 50W ballast.

As always, Lite Eyes makes only waterproof compact digital ballasts. No large size magnetic ballasts.

The Dimensions are: 2.5" Long, 4" Wide, and 0.75" High.

The Weight of each ballast is: 10.4oz.

The light output of the 50W HID kit is approx. 4600Lm (Stock 55W halogen bulb is 1400Lm, Lite Eyes 35W HID kit is 3200Lm).

All our HID kits are completely plug and play. There is no wire cutting or splicing necessary.

The 50W kit does draw more power than the 35W kit, and does come with a plug and play relay harness. This provides power to the HID's directly from the battery.

The 50W HID kits are available here. http://www.lite-eyes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=53

Here are some pics.

www.lite-eyes.com

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so wats the difference in light output???

edit: sorry i must've skipped it i see you posted it

what exactly is in the second box??? i know its the ignitor but what components is it made of
(Lumens = measure of light output)
The stock 55W halogen bulb puts out 1400 Lumens
The Lite Eyes 35W HID kit puts out 3200 Lumens
The Lite Eyes 50W HID kit puts out 4600 Lumens

You mean the box as in HID package, or the ignitor? The ignitor is the ignitor (found on all HID kits).

The complete Double HID kit package includes:

(2) 50W HID bulbs
(2) 50W HID compact ballasts
(1) Plug-and-play HID relay harness
(10) 6" 18lb black zip ties
(1) replacement 25A fuse
Installation instructions
Stickers
Business Card
Full 2 Year Warranty

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
yes as in actual components of the box itself i,e capcitors resistors optoisolators and so on

i know i gave you some grief on your other kits but i'm interested in these
because your actually BEATING the prices i'm seeing listed for 50w hids

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes as in actual components of the box itself i,e capcitors resistors optoisolators and so on

i know i gave you some grief on your other kits but i'm interested in these
because your actually BEATING the prices i'm seeing listed for 50w hids
As far as internal components, I apologize, but that's proprietary information, and I cannot advertise that. I'm sure you can understand :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.