Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, my name is Jerome Sands, I am the lead sales manager here at Lite Eyes Inc. We have had an influx of complaints in the last few weeks regarding orders placed with the Moto GP special. As you all know, the Moto GP event was this last weekend. Our online salesperson, Paul, was instructed to post a notice to promote the event, along with a sale on our products. The sale was only to promote the event, and any orders placed with that sale coupon were to be shipped out after the show, not before. It seems there was some confusion, and we've been getting e-mails saying their order hasn't been shipped out in time. We've also sent out mass e-mails indicating to our customers the situation and confusion.

We do not currently have a web salesperson, and I am not very familiar with the forums, and I do apologize for any delay, confusion, or inconvenience cause
to anyone.

We will still honor all orders placed with the discount code. Any Paypal disputes placed, however, will be issued a refund less 15% administration fees. Please do not complain about this, that is just our policy. If you would like a full refund, you can kindly send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting such.

For your current information, orders have begun shipping as of yesterday. if you have received a tracking number for your order in the last few weeks, please check it, as it should be updated. I must ask for your patience, as we do have many orders that need to go out. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. All our contact information is available on our website - www.lite-eyes.com.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank GOD!!!! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have kindly asked for a refund for my first order over 2 weeks ago. Still waiting patiently, can you please elaborate on how much longer that should take? Sent several emails as well

·
Registered
316 Posts
ordered my pair of bulbs on july 8th. i comment says shipped and the other says pending. i just would like to know where my bulbs are and is this the same process thats gonna happen with the demon eyes?????

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jerome, thanks for the update. I spoke to you on the phone earlier today about my three orders (two pairs of hid's, two relays, corner lights, two pairs of halo's). I am really looking forward to receiving everything and putting all of the worrying behind me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My first order was delivered today. My other two orders (one purchsed the same day as the first order) have updated from pending to processing. Hopefully that is a good sign.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can't even install mine until I receive the rest of my items. I'm still not sure why they didn't just put all three of my orders in one box.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I received my second set of hid's, my clear corner led's, two relays, and two sets of the halo's today so I decided to take the day off work to everything. Everything was what I ordered except they sent me the wrong relays. No big deal though, I just had to cut off the leads and hard wire them to the plugs.

It took me about seven hours to tear my bike down, install everything, then put everything back together. The hid's work great most of the time. Sometimes only one of the low beams come on and sometimes only one of the high beams come on even though I am using their relays. Also the clear corner led's are not working for me. Last but not least, actually the part that pisses me off is that when I turned on the halo's only three of the four work. This means that I am going to have to ask for a warranty replacement then take the entire bike apart again, cook my headlights again, then try to get the epoxy off that is holding the halo to the light then try putting everything back together again. I'm looking at at least four or five more hours of work. I'm not happy!

Hopefully lite-eyes will take care of the problem in a timely manner.

·
Registered
316 Posts
recieved my replacemnt bulbs. package was beat up and had a hole in it. the plastic bulb cases have cracks in them, hopefully the bubls are fine. I also have the 6000k hid and sometimes my low-beam comes on and sometimes it doesnt. Any ideas what it may be?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts