Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am on here to clear up all issues regarding orders from www.lite-eyes.com.

We had a special promotion at the beginning of this month for the Moto GP event. This was to help promote the show, as well as our company, as we gave a large discount to those purchasing our products using a special coupon code. There was a mistake made on the post saying the lights will be shipped before the show. All our orders were placed on hold until after the show, this is the reason for the delay.

Please know, there is no scam, or fraud going on here at Lite Eyes Inc. Many of our customers on the forums from the previous months can attest to the fact that they have received their products within a few days of purchase. We try to be very good with our response, however, we have since become behind in our orders, in addition to constantly restocking new products (such as 50W hid kits).

We are trying very hard to process everyones orders. A few of you have received tracking numbers before the order has been shipped out. This is because the order was being prepared for paperwork, although it has not been shipped out yet.

I know many of you are very upset, and on behalf of all of us here at Lite Eyes Inc., I do apologize. All your orders will be sent out, we have been working around the clock since the Moto GP event to ship out all our orders. We are trying to also keep up with e-mail inquiries. If you have any questions, you can call us toll free at (888) 820-3650. If your e-mail has not yet been replied to, we are not ignoring you, we are trying very hard to keep everyone happy. I do politely ask for your patience.

I would also like to kindly ask, please don't send any threatening or offensive e-mails or phone calls. It doesn't help us out here to process our orders faster. We are already stressed out enough as it is with the number of dissatisfied customers who haven't received their products yet. We are very, very happy to help you out, please extend us your understanding and patience.

If you have any questions, again, call us toll free. At the moment, we are very busy, and may not be able to reply to forum posts, PMs, or e-mails in a timely manner. I do apologize for this, we will check back on the forums to make sure your questions are answered.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks for clearing all that up Lite...Just a question, when do the Demon Eyes look to be ready for shipping? I ordered a while back so I was just wondering.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for clearing all that up Lite...Just a question, when do the Demon Eyes look to be ready for shipping? I ordered a while back so I was just wondering.

Thank you so much for understanding. We are honestly trying very hard to process and ship all our orders to keep up with our shipping time. I do understand everyone's frustration, but I kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Regarding the Demon Eyes, we are looking to have them completed for testing in the next 2-3 weeks. Then we should have them ready for production. This is just an approximation, but we are getting closer to the final product :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
so how much longer until you are caught up and are able to press a few keystrokes and refund my money from july 7th? i have 2 orders with you i'm only asking money back from one of them...can't imagine it being too difficult.

·
Registered
89 Posts
OK Seriously Lite Eyes what is going on with my order of Demon Eyes? I ordered on July 12th and I have been waiting over 2 months. August is almost over and I still see my order as backordered. Can I get an ETA or a refund please.

·
Registered
112 Posts
OK Seriously Lite Eyes what is going on with my order of Demon Eyes? I ordered on July 12th and I have been waiting over 2 months. August is almost over and I still see my order as backordered. Can I get an ETA or a refund please.
same here brotha. I ordered em midway through june i believe and they're still on backorder. At this point I'd rather take the money back and do something else with it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
good luck on the refund. been waiting since 7th of july for my refund. good luck calling them and actually getting a hold of them...even when you get a hold of them they will tell you some excuse why they can't refund it right then. let me know if you have any luck with any updates at all...highly doubt it.

·
Registered
625 Posts
2 months

what planet r u on

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
I'll eat my ****in' words. This company can suck a fat dick. **** these dudes, I payed for demon eyez and never ****ing got them. **** ever giving an up and coming company a good word, thanks to you dickheads. **** off.:BS:moon:cuss:comp

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
I'll eat my ****in' words. This company can suck a fat dick. **** these dudes, I payed for demon eyez and never ****ing got them. **** ever giving an up and coming company a good word, thanks to you dickheads. **** off.:BS:moon:cuss:comp
Haha, 3 year old anger. Fcuck those guys..?:popcorn:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts