Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I beat up babies...
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows some good mechanics in the area??? I am having that damn cutoff problem with my r6, only happens at stop lights and any other place I have to stop, so I took it to south seas, paid 180 and I am still having the problem ... sooo I need to find someone who has had this problem and got it fixed or someone that would be able to fix it.

thanks peoples

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
yeah man, south seas blows! i hate those guys. i go to Andy's off of sand island access road, but he's usually backed up with work. how long has it been since you cleaned your air filter? i was having problems with my bike stalling, i thought it was because i was running rich, turns out i kinda was, because my air filter was filthy.

·
I beat up babies...
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I just bought the bike back in october from a another friend, but he is gone now... sooo I guess I should try that huh. is Andy's the name of the shop? you got a number bro?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
808-843-0484, beware, theyre usually backed up, you gotta smooth talk him into doing your stuff right away, or he'll sit on it for a month. also his shop is a little difficult to find so ask for directions.

·
im back
2,804 Posts
i take my bike to andys too...he does good work. his shop is by dancers strip club on the left side...kinda down an "alley" hope you find it man

·
Registered
18 Posts
So gotta disagree with Andys!!! I took my bike there for a carb clean didnt get it back for six months.:hump Called every day and went to check up on it as much as possible. I would have been really pissed it I didnt have another bike to ride. So I will never go back to Andys and waste my time. :throwup
Go anywhere but there!!!!! Super bikes was a good place but they just closed, I too need a good place to take my bike to?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts