Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to get a meet going? Preferably somewhere in or near Westchester county?

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes!! That's makes 2. Lol. Wish there were more lower westchester riders lookin to meet up.

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Haha - 2 is better than none (in most cases). I mapquest'd it from where i live, it'd be around a 2 hour ride (prob less :) ) for me. Haven't rode that far yet. I wish all of RI/MA/CT/NY/etc. would meet up in their state then all ride to meet up somewhere with the rest of the NEast...that would be awesome...maybe someday?

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yea man...I would just like to check out other bikes from this forum. If theres a spot in between us just let me know and ill meet up half way.

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
Definitely. We could figure out a spot halfway somewhere.
I hear ya. I'm new to all of this and so I'm trying to read and learn as much as possible, and meeting up with other R6ers and talking would help (if they don't care that I don't know anything) and would be alot of fun.

I work M-F so a saturday would be best. What's good for you? (and others reading this) Looks like we have some nasty weather headed this way for the next week or so..

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weekends are probably the best.

·
Registered
206 Posts
im in brooklyn and in jersey so im all over the place haha

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice. Yea we should think of a spot and meet up.

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
I'm near the Poconos in Pa, but end up in Jersey, Sussex County, every other weekend to visit the girl .. I'd be done for something

·
Registered
206 Posts
im down for a meet

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm down too... and since Connecticut is roughly half point between NY and RI I'd say we meet in CT...lol
Seriously, I would meet in Westchester but I've had terrible luck with the NYS Troopers since moving out of NY for some reason...

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys. There's a car show every saturday in the rosehill shopping center in thornwood ny. Was there this past saturday and the turn out was really nice. Lots of old cars + a few bikes. It usually starts around 7. If anyones interested just let me know bc I'm right there. :)

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
im in dutchess county..willing to meet up with a few peoples!!..i have my brother (zx-6r) and a friendo na 636 that may want to come!!give a date and time

·
SinneR6
22 Posts
Thornwood doesn’t seem too far from West Point, NY. I'm new to the forum and only been riding this season, but I’m willing to meet up.

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
Thornwood doesn’t seem too far from West Point, NY. I'm new to the forum and only been riding this season, but I’m willing to meet up.
I RODE OVER NEAR WEST POINT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ALONG THE RIVERSIDE AND MAN IT WAS A NICE RIDE!!!GREAT VIEWS AND A NICE LEDGE!!

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
I was checking out mapquest.com and zooming out and just seeing what looks like a middle location - never heard of it but anyone know anything about Catskill Park? Go to mapquest, put in some directions from your place to wherever around there then zoom out, you'll see it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
West Point is a great ride....9W is one of the best road around the area. My buddy lives in Harriman and we go riding by West Point all the time (on the weekends since I live in CT). I'm always down for a meet...especially since I do them all the time in the car :D

1 - 20 of 152 Posts