Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while chilling at a local boba place, my buddy was telling me how there was a pack of like 8 stunters that rolled up. one guy in particular had his visor up and did a wheelie. he tried to bring it up higher but had to take it down since he almost rear ended the guy in front of him. his visor is up mind you. well he brings it down with such force that his FACE goes straight into the edge of his windscreen. :hehe after that he lost control of his bike and ended up hitting another bike. they spent the next few minutes picking up the bike and cleaning up blood.

poor guy.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
granted he exercised an insane amount of stupidity, he's still a human being and deserves some pity.

i mean come on, wouldn't you pity somebody so mentally handicapped? :hammer

·
Registered
712 Posts
That guy's a freaking idiot and it's guys like him that give bikers bad reputations. Like rsixxer said, "What the hell was he thinking popping wheelies behind someone else?"

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
you know what guys, leave me alone! so what i tried to do wheelies behind cars im cool and i can do that kinda stuff, because im a stunter! thats right buddy. my nose was only fractured not broken, so get your stories straight!
:fruit

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
OCboy03R6 said:
you know what guys, leave me alone! so what i tried to do wheelies behind cars im cool and i can do that kinda stuff, because im a stunter! thats right buddy. my nose was only fractured not broken, so get your stories straight!
what kind of comment is this? so what your a stunter, thats not the point. the point is your an idiot for puttin your safety and the safety of others around you in jeapordy by stunting in traffic and behind other bikes. i mean lookyou took out one of your boys didn't you??? point proven

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RSixxr said:
OCboy03R6 said:
what kind of comment is this? so what your a stunter, thats not the point. the point is your an idiot for puttin your safety and the safety of others around you in jeapordy by stunting in traffic and behind other bikes. i mean lookyou took out one of your boys didn't you??? point proven
eh... i don't know if you're serious, sounds like you might be... but OCboy was just kidding... :hammer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts