Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like everyone likes the short levers when it comes to pazzos and after markets. Does anyone out there have long pazzos? I'm about to order some but I feel like shortys would be hard to use since they are only 2 fingers? Especially the clutch side. Whats the reason most of you get shortys? Is it looks or are they more comfortable?

·
Registered
853 Posts
motonekoparts.com offers a set with a short brake lever and long clutch lever. Click here! When I upgrade levers this will be the combo I get. I always brake with two fingers. I'm all over the place with the clutch though. Sometimes I feather it with just two, sometimes I hold it in with all four. When up shifting after 3rd gear I rarely even use it at all. Might as well stick with what works, and thats a standard length clutch lever for me.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm planning on getting both shortys. I only use two fingers on both shifting and braking. It's just a preference thing really...

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Shorty don't break, or bend if the bike goes down since they don't get hit. I use 2 fingers in the clutch, and 1 on the brake. I run CRG and love them on my R6. The clutch seems easier to me? Also you don't hit your other 2 fingers when you pull in the lever.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shorty don't break, or bend if the bike goes down since they don't get hit. I use 2 fingers in the clutch, and 1 on the brake. I run CRG and love them on my R6. The clutch seems easier to me? Also you don't hit your other 2 fingers when you pull in the lever.
Your pinky and your ring finger don't get hit when you pull in the clutch lever on the shortys? I was messing around with 2 fingers on stock clutch lever and it was crushing those two fingers. That's pretty much the only problem.

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Your pinky and your ring finger don't get hit when you pull in the clutch lever on the shortys? I was messing around with 2 fingers on stock clutch lever and it was crushing those two fingers. That's pretty much the only problem.
No they don't get hit what so ever!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
i got pazzo shorties and love them i had pazzo regulars on my r1 and liked them too but after riding a friends bike with shorties i liked those more either way there a nice upgrade you cant go wrong

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
motonekoparts.com offers a set with a short brake lever and long clutch lever. Click here! When I upgrade levers this will be the combo I get. I always brake with two fingers. I'm all over the place with the clutch though. Sometimes I feather it with just two, sometimes I hold it in with all four. When up shifting after 3rd gear I rarely even use it at all. Might as well stick with what works, and thats a standard length clutch lever for me.

This is the set up I run. I have the long CRG clutch lever and the short CRG brake lever. I had an injury that crushed my left wrist, my wrist starts to ache making it hard to pull a short lever. On the brake side, the short lever is plenty of leverage to stop this bike in a hurry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts