Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Well? Notice anyting different? That's right, if you look closely, you will notice a new set of forks, and new front fairing. I guess my Pops has been fixing it for me while I am away. I was kinda mad at first, because I wanted to fix it, but I figure that this is just less down time for me! He thinks that he can get it running by the time that I get back stateside.

:jump

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
amncroft said:
...Well? Notice anyting different? That's right, if you look closely, you will notice a new set of forks, and new front fairing. I guess my Pops has been fixing it for me while I am away. I was kinda mad at first, because I wanted to fix it, but I figure that this is just less down time for me! He thinks that he can get it running by the time that I get back stateside.

:jump
Hey, what ever gets you on your bike the fastest when you get home so you can leave all the crap behind that your experiencing now, then who cares! He's probably doing it as a present for a son that he sorely misses so be happy and thankful!

When you comin home? FirefighterR6 should be home any day now (tomorrow I think). Thanks for what you're doing and be safe and speedy return home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.