Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MITICO
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the weather's getting here and with my first official summer on my R6, the bug for trackdays is starting to bite. Registered with Pro-Motion with a guest membership and interested in heading out to Poconos since I'm in NYC and have a few friends with houses out in Scranton. Boots & lid wise I'm fine, however the body gear is what I'm lacking.

I'm 6'1 and about 250 pounds (naturally a big boy), and about a 40 inch waist (39, 40 depending on the jeans) and I run an XXL on gloves & Joe Rocket Jacket. Can anyone reccomend a brand or specific suit that might cater to my measurements, and even better as a 2 piece (so atleast i can rock the leather jacket and no bottoms while casual riding). Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just recently bought one of these one piece riding suits.

http://shop.shiftracing.com/ecomm/P...e=Suits&proNumber=70080&imgName=70080001F.jpg

I'm 6' and weigh 220 lbs and was able to get into a size 56.

Haven't had a chance to ride in it yet. It's my first suit and I thought it was an awesome deal so I couldn't pass it up. I'm trying to get my gear together for my first track day! Just gotta get a good set of boots and some gauntlet gloves and I'll be good to go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts