Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Living between the cars
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for about two weeks for flushmounts and an integrated tail light for my '08 R6. I am not to fond of the look of the Greggs flushmounts but have considered them. Does anyone have any good links of suppliers? Also i have found only '07 Rear integrated tail lights. Do the '07's work on the '08's or does anyone have any links for suppliers on those as well?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Clear alternatives will have an integrated tail light in production in june, as per the website. hotbodies makes flushmounts for the front that look very nice, had them on 3 bikes so far. the 07 tail light is not the same as an 08.

check out www.58cycle.com they have some stuff on the site for your bike, just search by brand on the left, r6, then 2006-2008. thats where I buy all my stuff

·
Great!
90 Posts
I just recieved my flushies from ebay. They look pretty good IMO. Didnt get to put them on yet. Probably do that later on. Ebay seller is D2MOTO. Website is www.d2moto.com
you should check it out, lemme know what you think. Ill post pics once I install it. When i looked around for an integrated tailight, I saw a lot of people talking about Clear Alternatives integrated tailight, checked it out, looks nice. I might buy one in a few weeks. Not my priority right now though. =]

Lol Stupid me, u prolly got flushies already, i just noticed u posted this months ago lawl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts