Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys !! im in the market for a cam to throw on my bike anyone out here have one ?? also anyone know any good sites to buy one from .. i know they are expensive but an good average price is good if not ill just drop whatever it cost ..thanks for the help .. :boob

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
oh crap i thought u meant a camera, so as far as a cam for the engine in your bike id say ebay and i dont know. i was kinda wonderin why u of all people would be lookin for a camera for a good deal. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL IM LOOKING FOR A CAMERA LIKE A BULLET CAMERA TO PUT ON THE BIKE oops caps were locked lol yeah found some cameras they go under helmet cameras for like 200 bucks pretty cheap i think since the ones i seen are like 300 and up ..

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
dave said:
LOL IM LOOKING FOR A CAMERA LIKE A BULLET CAMERA TO PUT ON THE BIKE oops caps were locked lol yeah found some cameras they go under helmet cameras for like 200 bucks pretty cheap i think since the ones i seen are like 300 and up ..
well dammit, i hate it when im right and then take it back :cuss

so did u find any on ebay. :?:

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
dave said:
I FOUND TWO BULLET CAM FOR THE BIKE PRICE RANGE FROM 200 AND UP SO DONT KNOW CAUSE BUT THE TIME THE SALE ISOVER IM SURE THEY WILL BE AT THE PRICE OF A NEW ONE ..
sorry man no need to YELL AT ME. i just didnt fully comprehend that message cause i was half asleep :cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.