Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you out there a good artist and/or illustrator of motorcycles?

If so, drop me a PM. I'm looking for artwork to use in promotions of a race series in 2011. If you have a website with samples, send that too.

Thx
-D

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What kind of style are you looking for? Are you looking for someone to actually do the job on your bike or just a crazy sick artist that can do a good piece for your bike?
Actually, looking for a regular commercial artist for logos and illustrations.

No bike painting.

Thx
-D

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Try PM-ing dboyslade... Matt Skeins.
:fact

But does he even get on here any more? :dunce:

Other than that, Scoot...I could probably help you on a small scale. I don't do it professionally, and I'm not a professional, by any means, but I'd be willing to help how however I can.

I've spent a lot of time recently working on rinky dink sig banners for members here on the forum, but I'm capable of a lot more. I actually look forward to stretching my artistic abilities a little more (I'm always afraid to do so for members' sigs...in case they don't like it, it'd be a waste of my time).

So, lemme know if you're interested. :)

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
:fact

But does he even get on here any more? :dunce:

Other than that scoot...I could probably help you on a small scale. I don't do it professionally, and I'm not a professional, by any means, but I'd be willing to help how however I can.

I've spent a lot of time recently working on rinky dink sig banners for members here on the forum, but I'm capable of a lot more. I actually look forward to stretching my artistic abilities a little more (I'm always afraid to do so for members' sigs...in case they don't like it, it'd be a waste of my time).

So, lemme know if you're interested. :)
He drops by from time to time... just because he's not on very often doesn't mean that he won't get a PM notification... and I have his email/phone number, if necessary.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
He drops by from time to time... just because he's not on very often doesn't mean that he won't get a PM notification... and I have his email/phone number, if necessary.
Gotcha. I just noticed he's not actively posting, so I take that as he doesn't get on. Obviously I could check his profile in the User Manager, but I haven't had a reason to! :)

But yeah, I think Matt's work blows a lot other other work we've seen on here (including myself...feel free to thumb your nose. lol) outta the water.

Matt does GD professionally, no?

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
I'd take my picture and run with it while they're still free and not up in the museums for 02938409238402 dollars yet.. :yes

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Got bored, drew this 2 nights ago

Attachments

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got bored, drew this 2 nights ago
Cool, Nick. I wish I could sketch. I'm so literal ... technical drawings and I'm great, but I can't do freehand to save my life.

I'm looking for illustrations in Illustrator or other vector software we can slice-up easily for use in spot color, like tshirts, etc.

Here a couple examples with a quick search:

Technical:

Or something cartoonish like the stuff on Rossi's bike. Kind of childish, but works well for simple stuff.

Thx
-D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts