Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market to buy a complete full exhaust for a 06-10 R6. Not looking to spend to much as Im purchasing to do the cat-hack mod with MJS Performance or M4 midpipe and a slip on. Let me know if anyones selling one.

·
My R6 will eat yours.
54 Posts
In the market to buy a complete full exhaust for a 06-10 R6. Not looking to spend to much as Im purchasing to do the cat-hack mod with MJS Performance or M4 midpipe and a slip on. Let me know if anyones selling one.
I have a brand new one off of an '07, zero miles through it. Whats it worth to you? Make me a reasonable offer and I'll stuff it in a box for ya. I'll send you some pics if you want. Let me know

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts
I've got a perfect stock full exhaust for my '09 (new race bike) I'll sell you for pretty cheap. Good plan to keep your stock exhaust ... you never know when some county starts enforcing the rules on inspection. Buying a new OE pipe at that time won't be cheap.

PM me your email address and I'll send you pix.

-D

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a header that i already hacked off the cats to do the same mod but decided to go a dif way. The cut is pretty clean. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Going to be a Daddy..!
208 Posts
I have, header/cat if you want can ship out asap if the price is right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts