1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
963 Posts
Alpinestars makes good gear. You can't go wrong with any of their leathers. It's sturdy, durable, and it's got a removable liner for hot/cold weather. Some of the jackets have zippered vents on the sleeves too. My only gripe with Alpinestars is that their retared front zipper always breaks off from constant use. Happens with some Dainese stuff as well. Fine Italian craftsmanship I guess.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just bought the new 05 Alpinestar jacket. It has a thick inner lining vest that deffinatly keeps you warm but at the same time the jacket has some vents so you dont die of heat in those hot days. Im happy with it

·
Registered
30 Posts
i picked up the Icon motorhead jacket. It has zippered vents and removable inner liner, i think its warm, i live in maine and i've been riding in 40-50 degree weather w/ out the liner and i stay pretty warm, so the liner can only make it better. pretty sweet jacket and it was less than $350

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
never heard of that brand of jacket but it looks cool....yea im in elmhurst right now, but my bike's not with me..im moving to an apartment next weekend and im thinkin about brining it up then

have you been riding in this weather? its been too freaking cold :cuss

·
Registered
28 Posts
R6reddevil said:
never heard of that brand of jacket but it looks cool....yea im in elmhurst right now, but my bike's not with me..im moving to an apartment next weekend and im thinkin about brining it up then

have you been riding in this weather? its been too freaking cold :cuss
I work in Elmhurst and I have been riding to work. It's pretty early when I ride, but You may have seen me on it. Its a 03 Liquid Silver. It's supposed to be nice next week. I'll pm you.,

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet man! Def. if I bring my bike up we'll ride...dont laugh when im wearing sweatpants under my jeans and three f'n sweatshirts under my textile jacket...hahaha

where do you work at? like downtown on york? just hit me up with a PM or at AIM - kjatomic8

1 - 12 of 12 Posts