Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the best all around full system exhaust that offers a decent power increase and good sound. I heard the Leo Vince SBK full titanium system is the absolute best way to go but am looking for different views and ideas.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was there a noticeable power increase with the Graves Full System??? How did you like the sound was it a deeper tone than what you would get with a Yosh system?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Was there a noticeable power increase with the Graves Full System??? How did you like the sound was it a deeper tone than what you would get with a Yosh system?
I believe i picked up almost 12 hp from stock. It was a pretty good gain. But I aslo added the YEC kit harness an ecu at the same time. So I am not sure of how much the YEC contributed to the power. I have not heard the Yosh system so don't know the comparison.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Graves for Yamaha is the way to go...

Leo is one of the best...

Akro is right up there with those 2...

Take a look at Motomummy.com, theyre having a sale on full leo's right now thats making me seriously consider getting rid of my full KR Tuned...and I LOVE the way my Full KR sounds...:fact

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
My vote is for LeoVince.

·
Your performance needs
235 Posts
We have one system left of the Leo full carbon system #8245. We will smoke anyones price.

Email us for the code to enter for checkout. Once this one is gone the price will go up. We cannot advertise outright what the price is except through PM or email.

The code will drop it down from our sale price advertised on our site.

http://shop.mjsperformance.com/product.sc?productId=110&categoryId=34

1 - 8 of 8 Posts