Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking 4 best priced Race fit, Scorpion or LevelOneRacing Pipe

I was wondering if anyone knows the best place and price to get a Scorpion Street Extreme Pipe for my 05 R6
or the
Level One Racing pipe
or the
RACEFIT GROWLER
I think the growlers my fave but have had trouble locating where they sell these pipes

thanks so much

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
I know that the stealership where I live had a BUNCH of these on sale lately. I can check prices with them and let you know in a couple days. I bought mine two years ago for about 400 bucks. I think they were letting them go for close to 300 though. DON'T quote me on that ... it's an " I THINK"
Let me know if you want me to check it out for ya.

And, you know that your name is also one of the hottest adult film actresses EVER right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya thatd be awesome if you could check for me buddy... and yes I am a huge fan of Miss Raven Riley... I thought it was clever me loving her and having a Raven... hah...

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
Indeed they do, but man I LOVE my Scorpion. (have you heard one in person yet?) They're kinda rare. I am the ONLY person in town (where I live) that runs one, but they sound SO SWEET.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you mean by "Indeed they do" ? yeah I havent heard one in person yet but have heard they sound ****in awesome... I really just wanna nice shorty pretty loud clean sounding pipe... :)

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
Calling the local shop here in just a little while... I had LOTS of things to do on Sat, so I didn't remember to call them. I will get a price for you today before too long. Check back in about 10 or so.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is another string discussing a guy in cali buying a Growler. Mine is being delivered to my house today. I ordered mine from www.hammythecanman.com last week. He is the only distributor in the US, and when you order from him it comes direct from the UK. I ordered mine last Fri. at like 2:45 here in Idaho, hammy is in Ohio. The order was processed in the UK on Mon. the 19th and it is already here.

·
I rock my world!
165 Posts
hammythecanman.com is the only place your gonna find one new
other wise you can poke around for a used one...but good luck haha

·
I rock my world!
165 Posts
....i was too slow on the post lol

but i do have the street extreme on my 05 and love!
never seen anyone around with one actually
got mine from SoloMotoParts and has a carbon fiber tip and hanger!

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
I am still waiting to hear back about what to do for a mid pipe for the can I let you know about... As soon as I hear something I'll let you know. Sorry for the wait man, I'm waiting on Scorpion to get back to me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts