Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys. I just got the 03 black with red flames R6. However it had some damage. So I am looking to see if anyone is parting out or selling any extra stuff they have laying around. I am looking for the complete from headlight assembley, the front fairing stay bracket, the upper stay, an exhaust, the left side mid fairing, along with the black cover that lays flat(it's black) if your sitting on the bike. I also need the right side lower fairing. I know it's Limited edition so I am most likely going to have to go to yamaha and buy the fairing, just thought I would try here 1st..Thanks and your help is most appriciated..... :bow

Jerry

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
if you cant find it here goto ebay dude. Dont goto yamaha im sure they will rape you with the costs.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I don't have the fairings, my bike was blue. I do have other parts that you may want for a rebuild though. Stuff like flush-mount turn signals, integrated rear signals, stock left rearset, headllight with crack in cover, etc. Let meknow if you need anything like that. Also, my fairings have some rash in places and if you wanna paint them, I'll let them go cheap.

·
Just A Spray Away
288 Posts
A_Town17 said:
I don't have the fairings, my bike was blue. I do have other parts that you may want for a rebuild though. Stuff like flush-mount turn signals, integrated rear signals, stock left rearset, headllight with crack in cover, etc. Let meknow if you need anything like that. Also, my fairings have some rash in places and if you wanna paint them, I'll let them go cheap.

Hey, how much for the headlight? :)

What's going on guys. I just got the 03 black with red flames R6. However it had some damage. So I am looking to see if anyone is parting out or selling any extra stuff they have laying around. I am looking for the complete from headlight assembley, the front fairing stay bracket, the upper stay, an exhaust, the left side mid fairing, along with the black cover that lays flat(it's black) if your sitting on the bike. I also need the right side lower fairing. I know it's Limited edition so I am most likely going to have to go to yamaha and buy the fairing, just thought I would try here 1st..Thanks and your help is most appriciated.....
Sorry, that is if you don't need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts